The Riftbreaker Cheat Codes
Select your platform and your letter
The Riftbreaker Cheat Codes
|Name of the file: The Riftbreaker Cheat Codes - Author: DAV - [PC]
Submitted by: David K.
Cheats and Console Commands
* Find this file in the game folder (initial_config.Cfg)
* The riftbreaker prologue/conf/initial_config.Cfg
* Find line (set demo_mode 1 and change 1 to 0)
To open the console in-game press ´ / ö / / ñ / ù / ~ / `
(Type of keyboard language changes button to press)
- Reveals the minimap
- Enables the sandbox menu; Press F11 to open
- Makes Riggs invincible
- Sets Riggs health
- Removes all units
- Removes all units currently visible on the minimap
- Adds all items to the inventory
cheat_add_item [Item Blueprint w/ _item] [Count]
- Adds a specific number of the same item to the inventory.
cheat_add_resource [Resource] [Value]
- Adds a specific amount of a specific resource to the player inventory.
- Riggs can walk through obstacles
- Unlocks the full bestiary
- Increases bestiary family level
- Hides / Shows the HUD
- Spawns a meteor
- Gives Riggs an equipped heavy weapons loadout
- Allows research
- Unlocks research
- Turns Riggs invisible
- Enables the discovery of new species
cheat_build_building_on_random_spot [Blueprint] [Count]
- Spawns buildings on random spots
- Unlimited resources
- Teleports to position on minimap (Open big minimap and click)
- Enables the sandbox menu; Press the F11 key to open it.
(Gives all kinds of monsters, resources, pagoda, phenomena, earthquake, etc.)
- The ground gets a colored grid depending on type of block
- Shows map information top left
(Map seed, player position, current tile, terrain material)
- Shows the currently active mission flow for debugging
- Shows entity blueprint information
debug_spawn_entity [Blueprint] [ Y | Z | X ]
- Spawns an object in-game (building/unit).
If no Y/Z/X coordinates are given, it spawns at playerPos
- Starts an in-game event depending on path chosen
- The player can zoom with the mousewheel
r_debug_rendering [vrs / occlusion / none]
- Shows [variable rate shading / occlusion / no] debug overlay
- Changes in-game time to input number
- Changes in-game speed.
E.g., time_factor 2 moves at double speed, time_factor .5 moves at half speed
- Shows in-game lua names
- Shows GUI hitboxes
debug_unlock_mission [name, def]
- Unlocks a campaign mission
building_speed_multiplier [decimal value]
- Value sets building speed multiplier.
E.g., 0.5 causes buildings to build 2x as fast.
Does not affect buildings already being built.
- Shows current difficulty parameters as text on screen.
r_ambient_occlusion [hbao / ray / none]
- Changes view to [horizon based ambient occlusion / ray tracing / none] lighting implementation
r_anti_aliasing [txaa / none]
- Temporal anti-aliasing [enable / disable]
r_cas [cas / none]
- FidelityFX CAS (Contrast Adaptive Sharpening) [enable / disable]
r_soft_shadows [pcss / none]
- Soft shadows [enable / disable]
EXOR_DEVELOPER_BUILD == 1
- auto enable console
enable_developer_console == false if demo_mode == 1
- denies console on demo_mode
set skip_startup_logos "1"
- Will skip videos after initial loading/parsing is finished
r_show_fps [0 /1/ 2]
- Shows FPS in the top left corner, mode 1 or 2
- Allows the game to run with [Number] of frames when not in focus
Comments only in English or French or comments will be removed!