|Name of the file: Sable Cheat Codes - Author: DAV - [PC]|
Submitted by: David K.
How To Get To The Badlands Wreckage:
Writen by Shippety Doo Dah
A quick guide on how to reach the seemingly impossible location
at the highest point in the Badlands.
-=How To Get To The Wreckage=-
* In a game like Sable, the highest point around you is always a good
go-to spot to explore. When I reached the Badlands, I saw what looked
like a large hunk of machinery on one of the highest pillars.
* Of course I went to go check it out. However I couldn't find any way
to climb there- but after messing around for a while I found a workaround,
which I'll now share with you. First step is to follow the skeleton bridge
to the top of the pillar. From there, climb onto the mound to your left.
* Face the skeleton bridge. You'll be jumping, bubbling, and climbing the
first rib bone in front of you.
* If you climb up as far as you can on the rib bone and let yourself drop
before your stamina runs out, you'll find a surface you can stand on to
regenerate. It's a little hard to get, may take a few tries.
* From here, jump to the next rib bone, and climb to the top of it. This
is another resting point where your stamina can regenerate.
* Face the wreckage, and bubble towards it- you should be able to climb
over the top of the hill with a full stamina bar from that height!
* We've now made it to the Badlands Wreckage. There's a door that you an
open to enter the machine, but unfortunately there's actually nothing
to do inside it. Imagine my disappointment.
* But if you just wanna go check it out, then this is how you do it.
|View: 496 times|
Print the text