Dinosaur Fossil Hunter Cheat Codes
Select your platform and your letter
Dinosaur Fossil Hunter Cheat Codes
|Name of the file: Dinosaur Fossil Hunter Cheat Codes - Author: DAV - [PC]
Submitted by: David K.
Basic Hunter Tips:
Written by Sonata
Basic tips and upgrade paths that make your work easier.
Keep in mind that this guide was written as a basic set of tips that
will make your journey easier and in some cases less annoying.
* The places for a new dig site will always glow blue if you get near
with the car and most are easily accessible if you follow the roads.
* Using the drone looks cool but it is really useless for any kind of
exploration, the range is short and if you get too far it simply returns
you to the start.
* Never use the flags and the rock locator, it is actually easier to
just dig with the shovel or the pickax.
* The digging places are really really obvious if you get near.
* Always break the empty rocks they have no use, just scan every rock
and keep the ones with bones.
* If you examine the rock in your hand moving them around you will get
information for the Knowledge tab.
* The bigger rocks can be examined again with the bone locator to get
the information for the knowledge tab but only in the pallet before you
use the plaster.
* Always keep spare crates in stock, in every trip you do to return the
filled boxes to the main hub get more crates for the return trip.
* Always keep the car in the glowing parking spot, it is normally blue
in color but turns green if you are parked correctly.
* Finish all the excavations in your current dig site before returning
to the museum, that way you will have a complete set of bones to assemble
most of the time.
* Finish everything in the Abandoned mine before going to the dinosaur
valley, the sites in the valley are really far from the main hub and will
make your life a pain if you dont have some upgrades
* Once you get the Museum car always use it, the old Grandpa car has too
little space and driving it is annoying, the big truck is incredibly
annoying to drive and will always get stuck in most places.
* Keep in mind that this part is my own opinion, so if you find any other
path that works for you use it.
* Start with the dig upgrades, they will make your experience easier and
will be needed once you go to the dinosaur valley.
* The upgrades for lumber, driving, and swimming can be left for last as
they are not needed most of the time.
* All the other upgrades work nicely with just the second upgrade.
* If you finished everything in the Abandoned mine you will have nearly all
the upgrades before you go into the Dinosaur Valley.
* This part is really important because you get more workers as the museum
gets more prestige.
* You get prestige each time you add a complete bone set into the Museum
exhibition hall making it a really rare resource at the start of your career.
* Keep in mind this is my own opinion so if you find a better path use it.
* Drones are your friends, they will make your life easier and will help you
avoid long trips to the main hub to get more crates and will get faster as
you upgrade them.
* The hub to site teleport is useless if you finish all you can do in a site
before returning to the hub as you will never need to return to an already
opened site, get even more useless if you have the drones that get you crates.
* The site to hub teleport is even more useless and you need to get the previous
* The workshop upgrades are there just to make your life easier if you dont
like the cleaning of the bones part.
* Get the upgrade that increased the cleaning speed first, the one that adds
a second cleaning slot sounds good but it will be at the basic speed if you
havent upgraded it and that takes forever.
* The cleaning crew will take less time to finish if you do some parts of the
process in advance.
* There is no upgrade to automate the assembly process, so have fun, once you
get the really small bones or the ones that have lots of parts you will know
pain and if you are using a controller I pity you.
Comments only in English or French or comments will be removed!