Resident Evil: Resistance Cheat Codes - PC
Select your platform and your letter
Resident Evil: Resistance Cheat Codes - PC
|Name of the file: Resident Evil: Resistance Cheat Codes - Author: DAV - [PC]
Submitted by: David K.
Survivors Guide for Beginners:
Written by Tails' Cash Explosion
This guide quickly covers the basics of what the game's objective is and what
you should focus on during gameplay, based on the character you have chosen.
The map is comprised of three areas each with their own objective.
The first area requires you to find 3 keys to unlock the exit.
The second area requires you to find a security officer zombie with a key card, usually
found further in the level. Then you must use the key card to activate 3 terminals
throughout the level. The three terminals can be anywhere within the level, including
the very first room at the start.
The third area requires you to destroy 3 Bio Canisters. Keep your eyes high, the
locations of the canisters glow in an unmistakable bright light but are often located
at a higher elevation than the ground floor.
* Always buy flash grenades whenever you can, you will need them to defend against Mr. X
* Always kill yellow Supply Zombies, they sometimes drop powerful weapons such as
miniguns or grenade launchers
* When making your way to the exit of a section, do not waste time fighting enemies
that are not in your way, shoot or melee them to stun them, then pass by them
-=Tips for Section #1=-
* Learn where the 3 keys can be. The area isn't very big.
* An easy to miss key spot is on the blue barrels in the corner of the first area before
you even enter the building
-=Tips for Section #2=-
* Purchase all the flashbangs you can for when Mr. X shows up.
* Purchase a grenade to easily deal a lot of damage and knock over the security zombie
with the key card(or be Tyrone and use his "E" ability to knock the security zombie
on his ? and pummel him while he's down).
* Do not fight Mr. X, use a flashbang to stun him if you need to get by him, otherwise,
just kite him by running around.
* Mr. X cannot enter safe rooms and it may be a better alternative to wait in the safe
room for him to despawn.
* Complete objectives while Mr. X is focused on chasing other players.
* One of the easy to miss potential terminals is in the same large room as the spawn.
-=Tips for Section #3=-
* Look up to find the bio canisters, most of them are at a higher elevation.
* Melee weapons are very effective for destroying bio canisters.
* The lift on the right has a switch at ground level to lower and raise it.
* Look up and look in the distance to determine where the catwalks and lifts make
pathways so you can learn to navigate the space more easily.
* One of the bio canisters is tucked around a corner right in front of the exit.
* Always determine where the current bio canister is so you can help your team clear
the path and defend the area so the canisters can be destroyed.
* Do not run off because you are lost, if you don't know where you're going stick
with someone else.
Valerie is a support character who can heal everyone with her Fever Skill and can
highlight all nearby items, through walls.
* Make sure you use your "E" Ability continuously whenever it becomes available to
help everyone find the objectives.
* Save your Fever Skill for a pinch where many players are hurt.
Tyrone is the ultimate Chad and can take down every enemy with ease.
* Use your "E" Ability on priority targets ASAP. The "E" ability will knock enemies flat on
their ? allowing all players to curb stomp them out of existence while they are on the
floor. Priority targets include: Red Glowing Zombies or * Player Controlled Zombies and
Lickers. Tyrone's E ability only has a 9 second cool down so use it every opportunity you
* Buy the stronger melee weapons as soon as you can (Steel Bat, then Sledgehammer)
January is a hacker who's primary focus should always be camera management
* Purchase the Quick Draw pistol and ammo ASAP for shooting out cameras(January does
more damage to cameras than everyone else)
* Always be looking for cameras, you must be able to anticipate when a teammate could
start getting shot by a camera turret
* When entering spaces with long sight lines (ex. a hallway) make sure to disable cameras
to avoid being easy targets for camera turrets
* Use your "E" ability to save ammo on destroying cameras
* If a turret camera is activated and your team takes cover, see if you can get the button
prompt to hack the camera from around the corner without exposing yourself
* I'm not sure when best to use your ultimate, perhaps just use it whenever you get it or
at the end the level during the final exit rush to put extra pressure on the Mastermind
Samuel is a weird dude who likes to punch ? and I don't really know what his purpose is
other than just being another melee character
Try spamming his "E" ability and mashing Mouse 1 button to continuously punch. His cooldown
is a hilarious 2 seconds, so obviously Capcom must want it to be spammed.
Don't try to kiss Tyrone, he's not into dudes.
I made this because I'm getting sick of playing with people with their head up their ?.
And I'm not an expert on this subject. Maybe this will help a few people out, maybe it
won't. Oh well. Hope it helps you a little at least.
If Resident Evil: Resistance Cheat Codes
doesn't work for your game version, you can find an alternative trainer available at guidedhacking.com.
A thank you is always welcome... or
Comments only in English or French or comments will be removed!