Per Aspera Cheat Codes - PC
Select your platform and your letter
Per Aspera Cheat Codes - PC
|Name of the file: Per Aspera Cheat Codes - Author: DAV - [PC]
Submitted by: David K.
General Gameplay Tips & Tricks:
Written by Laurelai
* When you first get colonists research the tech that gives you extra space
ports and additional bases to drop first.
* When you have both build a few additional space ports then start the process
of dropping as many new bases as you have new ports.
* Drop the new bases right next to your old one, doing so spawns a number of
new resources. Set up miners on those.
* Research mining 2.
* Upgrade all mines.
* Continue to drop new bases when you want to expand or when you are running
out of resources.
* Make sure to put up a lot of worker hubs, you cant have too many really.
Also make damn sure you have enough maintenance to cover everything at all times.
* Do not upgrade your colonies right away, they are very very resource hungry. You
want two ice mines, one chem factory and one food factory for every level 1 colony
you want to put down, or for a research station. When you want to drop a colony,
drop two new bases and use the ice from that. Its better to slowly expand your pop
using level 1 colonies and research stations. They add up quick.
* Next you want to upgrade to level 2 factories, dont waste energy trying to track
down your old factories just build new ones at level 2 when needed. By this point
your base will be huge and hard to micromanage.
* Move on to researching the nuclear power plant, if you get lucky you will find
uranium with your scanners. If not, dont worry about it.
* Now you start researching terraforming stuff. Some of the tech will fool you
into thinking its useful when it will wind up screwing you. The tech you should
use is the black dust, then the mirrors, then one single GHG generator. Once
the planet warms up enough to where you need to start adding oxygen research
the tech that lets you throw nitrogen comets at the planet and the biosphere
one that converts co2 into oxygen. Do not build oxygen generators. I repeat.
Do not build oxygen generators. You will wind up with too much oxygen and things
will catch on fire. You only need one single biosphere to convert co2 into oxygen.
* Keep expanding your base using the above method and slowly growing your pop to
keep up with research so its always somewhat fast. You eventually want to reach
for the tech that lets you import nitrogen from off planet. Import enough nitrogen
so that its above 70% of the total gasses in the atmosphere 72-75 is ideal, the
rest of the C02 will be converted into oxygen. You can be throwing up the dipole
magnetic shield around this time too, once its all done the planet is habitable.
A thank you is always welcome... or
Comments only in English or French or comments will be removed!