|Nom du fichier : BioShock 2 [PS3] - Auteur : ANO - [PS3]|
* Use the following trick to use Telekinesis to pull normal items toward you without using any of your Eve reserve. Eve is only used when you release the trigger and throw an item with Telekinesis. Use Telekinesis to pull items such as ammunition or first aid kits toward you to collect without wasting any of your meter. Note that if you take an item that you are already maxed out of, you will be stuck holding it with Telekinesis or release the trigger to throw it and waste your meter. However, if you display the Plasmid wheel and select another Plasmid attack, you can release the trigger to drop the item without Telekinesis automatically throwing it. By doing this you will not waste any of your meter dropping an item that you cannot carry. This also can be done when pulling electrified trip wires out of walls. To do this, pull the item toward you with Telekinesis and without releasing the trigger, display the Plasmid wheel to select another plasmid. When you close the Plasmid wheel and release the trigger you will drop the item.
* When bringing an item to you that you do not want to throw, and therefore keep from having to use your EVE, press Square to drop the object or press X to take the item if it can go into your inventory.
When facing a Rumbler (Big Daddy with rockets) use Telekinesis to grab the rockets it fires then turn them back towards it.
Hack a vending machine and stop the needle in the blue section to get free ammo or a free Eve. When the same thing is done at a health station you can get a first-aid kit.
Help from Security Bots
Hack Security Bots when they appear after an alarm is triggered. They will remain in the area and fight for you. Note: Try stunning them with an electric attack first.
Weapon Upgrade stations
Weapon Upgrade stations can be found at the following locations.
* 1. Ryan Amusements: Going to get the ticket.
* 2. Ryan Amusements: After the family display, through the door.
* 3. Pauper's Drop: From Journal 039, go out the door, down the stairs.
* 4. Pauper's Drop: In the back of skid row, in the limbo room. It will be behind the stage
* 5. Pauper's Drop: After breaking into hotel, when you are going through the halls, you will go through a hole. To your left you will see a blue sheet. To the right is the station.
* 6. Siren Alley: In Mermaid Lounge, go upstairs hack the gate. Drop through a hole in the floor.
* 7. Siren Alley: Just before Pump station 5.
* 8. Dionysus Park: Behind the door, combination 1080.
* 9. Dionysus Park: On the path to the train.
* 10. Fontaine Futuristics: After you destroy the flying Gil bot, you can enter where you get access to laboratory.
* 11. Fontaine Futuristics: After you turn on the lights, it will be in the bottom of the holding cells area.
* 12. Persephone Outer: On your left.
* 13. Inner Persephone: After you gain access to Sinclair look back in the room.
* 14. Inner Persephone: Just after ward B in the room with the rocket turret.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
Bought a Slot (Bronze): Bought one Plasmid or Tonic Slot at a Gatherer's Garden.
Max Plasmid Slots (Bronze): Fully upgraded to the maximum number of Plasmid Slots.
Upgraded a Weapon (Bronze): Upgraded a weapon at a Power to the People Station.
Fully Upgraded a Weapon (Bronze): Installed the third upgrade to a weapon.
All Weapon Upgrades (Bronze): Found every Power to the People weapon upgrade in the game.
Prolific Hacker (Bronze): Hacked one of each kind of machine.
Master hacker (Bronze): Hacked 30 machines at a distance with the Hack Tool.
First Research (Bronze): Researched a Splicer with the Research Camera.
One Research Track (Bronze): Maxed out one Research Track.
Research Master (Bronze): Completed all research on every subject in Rapture.
Fully Upgraded a Plasmid (Bronze): Fully upgraded one Plasmid to the Level 3 version.
All Plasmids (Bronze): Found or purchased all 11 basic Plasmid types.
Look at You, Hacker (Bronze): Killed 50 enemies using only hacked Security.
Trap Master (Bronze): Killed 30 enemies using only Traps.
Master Protector (Bronze): Got through a Gather with no damage and no one getting to the Little Sister.
Big Spender (Bronze): Spent 2000 dollars at Vending Machines.
Welcome to Rapture (Bronze): Completed your first non-private match.
Unnatural Selection (Bronze): Scored your first kill in a non-private match.
Disgusting Frankenstein (Bronze): Become a Big Daddy for the first time in a non-private match.
Mr. Bubbles - No! (Bronze): Took down your first Big Daddy in a non-private match.
Against All Odds (Bronze): Finished the game on the hardest difficulty level.
Two-Bit Heroics (Bronze): Complete your first trial in a non-private match.
Mother Goose (Bronze): Saved your first Little Sister in a non-private match.
Parasite (Bronze): Achieved Rank 10.
Little Moth (Bronze): Achieved Rank 20.
Skin Job (Bronze): Achieved Rank 30.
Man About Town (Bronze): Played at least one non-private match on each multiplayer map.
Grand Daddy (Silver): Defeated 3 Big Daddies without dying during the fight.
Master Gatherer (Silver): Gathered 600 ADAM with Little Sisters.
Dealt with Every Little Sister (Silver): Dealt with every Little Sister.
Big Brass Balls (Silver): Finished the game without using Vita-Chambers.
Rapture Historian (Silver): Found 100 audio diaries.
Proving Grounds (Silver): Won your first non-private match.
Choose the Impossible (Gold): Achieve Rank 40.
Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Unlocked all trophies.
Additionally there are sixteen secret trophies.
Daddy's Home (Bronze): Found your way back into the ruins of Rapture.
Protector (Bronze): Defended yourself against Lamb's Assault in the train station.
Sinclair's Solution (Bronze): Joined forces with Sinclair in Ryan Amusements.
Confronted Grace (Bronze): Confronted Lamb's lieutenant in Pauper's Drop.
Defeated the Preacher (Bronze): Defeated the Preacher.
Nose for News (Bronze): Uncovered the secret of Dionysus Park.
Found Lamb's Hideout (Bronze): Gained access to Lamb's stronghold.
Heading to the Surface (Bronze): Headed to the surface on the side of Sinclair's escape pod.
Distance Hacker (Bronze): Used the Hack Tool to hack an object at a distance.
Adopted a Little Sister (Bronze): Adopted a new Little Sister for the very first time.
Unbreakable (Bronze): Defended yourself against the Big Sister without dying.
Counterattack (Bronze): Killed an enemy with its own projectile.
9-Irony (Bronze): Paid your respects to the founder of Rapture.
Reunion (Silver): Reunited with your original Little Sister.
Savior (Silver): Saved every Little Sister and spared Grace, Stanley and Gil.
Escape (Gold): Escaped Rapture.