|Name of the file: Mafia 2 - Cheat Codes - Author: ANO - [PC]|
|Playboy Centerfold Locations
Here is a quick list of the Playboy Centerfold locations in Mafia II. For pictures and in-depth descriptions for each Centerfold, be sure to check out IGN's Mafia II Guide.
* Playmate 1 - Chapter 2 "Follow Joe to his Garage" // On Joe's coffee table
* Playmate 3 - Chapter 2 "Car Crusher" // On shelf in three-car garage
* Playmate 18 - Chapter 3 "The Southport Docks" // On floor outside Derek's office
* Playmate 4 - Chapter 3 "Drive to Maria Angello's" // On the floor of Maria's apartment behind the door
* Playmate 5 - Chapter 3 "Get Inside the Office" // In the Industrial Specialists Office on the windowsill
* Playmate 40 - Chapter 3 "Get Inside the Office" // On the first floor security guard desk
* Playmate 6 - Chapter 3 "Get Inside the Office" // On the floor of the basement stoarage room
* Playmate 9 - Chapter 4 "Get Out of the Mall" // In a box on the first stairwell landing
* Playmate 2 - Chapter 4 "Get Out of the Mall" // By locked doors in the second stairwell after the bookstore
* Playmate 8 - Chapter 4 "Fend off the Cops" // On floor of the rooftop structure
* Playmate 7 - Chapter 4 "Go to Sleep" // At the bottom of the stairs (don't go into the apartment)
* Playmate 11 - Chapter 5 "Kill the Fat Man" // Exit the apartment with Henry and Joe and take the stairs up
* Playmate 10 - Chapter 5 "Kill the Fat Man" // Quickly get to the first floor distillery office, it's on a shelf
* Playmate 12 - Chapter 5 "Kill the Fat Man" // On the 5th floor, look to the right as you escort Henry
* Playmate 13 - Chapter 6 "Contact Leo Galante" // Under the sleeping prisoner
* Playmate 14 - Chapter 6 "Contact Leo Galante" // Search behind the grey shack by the basketball court
* Playmate 15 - Chapter 6 "Go to the Guard" // On top of the large drying machine
* Playmate 16 - Chapter 7 "Playmate 16" // Catch Up with Joe - On the floor of the gun store near the stairs
* Playmate 50 - Chapter 7 "Drive with Joe to Apartment" // At the end of the hall on the top floor
* Playmate 17 - Chapter 7 "Drive with Joe to Apartment" // On the hallway table on the second floor
* Playmate 46 - Chapter 7 "Drive with Joe to Apartment" // On the kitchen table in the apartment
* Playmate 19 - Chapter 8 "Take Out the Greasers" // In a shack around the corner in the foundry
* Playmate 21 - Chapter 8 "Take Out the Greasers" // On the ground near some oil drums
* Playmate 20 - Chapter 8 "Take Out the Greasers" // Search the narrow alley to the left of the mob, it's in a shack
* Playmate 41 - Chapter 9 "Head to Maltese Falcon" // Lying on the bar
* Playmate 23 - Chapter 9 "Find Way into Slaughterhouse" // Search the tunnel to the left of the sewage dump
* Playmate 22 - Chapter 9 "Slaughterhouse Interior" // On the floor in the first slaughterhouse area
* Playmate 24 - Chapter 9 "Save Your Guys" // On a shelf in the back corner near the entrance
* Playmate 25 - Chapter 10 "Find Cleaners Uniform" // On a desk in an office in the rear of a laundry area
* Playmate 27 - Chapter 10 "Follow Joe to Roof" // On the floor downstairs -- don't follow Joe upstairs
* Playmate 26 - Chapter 10 "Find Window Washing Platform" // On the floor by the elevator power source
* Playmate 48 - Chapter 11 "Get the Door" // On the bathroom floor
* Playmate 47 - Chapter 11 "Drive Leo to Train Station" // Search the second floor of the house, it's on a window sill in the hallway
* Playmate 29 - Chapter 11 "Drive Leo to Train Station" // Search the second floor of the house, it's in the bathroom
* Playmate 28 - Chapter 11 "Go Home" // On the bedroom floor
* Playmate 49 - Chapter 11 "You Must Get Dressed" // On the floor by Joe's bed
* Playmate 30 - Chapter 11 "Catch Irish Leader" // Under a box in the end of the hallway
* Playmate 32 - Chapter 12 "Drive to Seagift Warehouse" // Between the delivery truck and the crates
* Playmate 31 - Chapter 12 "Drive to Seagift Warehouse" // In an alley behind some dumpsters
* Playmate 33 - Chapter 12 "Get Out of Here!" // Under the green power panel on the wall
* Playmate 34 - Chapter 13 "Find Wong" // In the rear corner of the main dining area
* Playmate 36 - Chapter 13 "Find Wong" // In the opium den, on a wooden crate
* Playmate 35 - Chapter 13 "Find Wong, Basement" // In the basement of the armory on a box
* Playmate 44 - Chapter 14 "Get Out of the Building with Joe" // Search the narrow area on the eastern edge of the building
* Playmate 37 - Chapter 14 "Floor 3" // On a stack of burning pallets
* Playmate 38 - Chapter 14 "Floor 3" // In the rear corner of the room with a single shooter
* Playmate 45 - Chapter 15 "Observatory" // In the first floor stairwell
* Playmate 39 - Chapter 15 "Observatory Roof" // Search the western edge of the roof
* Playmate 43 - Chapter 15 "Observatory Interior" // Behind the telescope, staircase
* Playmate 42 - Chapter 15 "Leave the Observatory" // At the base of the observatory projector
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then "My profile", then "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
A Lesson in Manners: Show you know how to talk to a hooker.
A Real Gentleman: Help the woman fix her car in Home Sweet Home.
Armament King: Kill your enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta" with every weapon available in the game.
Back in Business: Do your first job for Mike Bruski.
Big Brother: Protect francesca.
Card Sharp: Find all of the Wanted posters.
Carnapper: Finish all Car Dealer missions in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
Chasing the Dragon: Complete chapter 12.
Checking Out: Complete chapter 10.
Chop Chop!: Complete chapter 13.
Collector's Item: Find at least one collectible in the game.
Cruise Control: Keep any vehicle at 30mph or over for 5 or more minutes.
Dream Handling: Upgrade one of your cars to the maximum level.
End of the Rainbow: Settle the score with Irish once and for all.
Explorer: Drive a total of 1,000 miles in vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
Exporter: Sell 5 vehicles to Derek at the dock.
Faster than Light: Achieve a 10x point multiplier in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
Finish Him: Finish what you started.
Firebug: Destroy 100 vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
First Step: Complete your first mission in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
Get Rich or Die Flyin': Keep a vehicle in the air for over 5 seconds
Good Spirits: Complete chapter 5.
Hairdresser: Kill 5 enemies in rapid succession with a headshot.
Hard to Kill: The police want you dead. Survive for 10 minutes!
He Who Pays the Barber: Improve the dockworkers' hair cuts.
Hey Joe: Clean up after Joe.
Home Sweet Home: Complete chapter 2.
Knucklehead: Kill a total of 30 enemies using melee attacks.
Ladies Man: Find all of the Playboy magazines.
Last Respects: Complete chapter 7.
Made Man: Finish the story on Medium difficulty level or higher.
Mail Man: Sell all the gas stamps before the time runs out.
Man of Honor: Complete chapter 9.
Massacre: Kill 1,000 enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
Men at Work: Complete chapter 14.
Millionaire: Earn 1,000,000 points in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
Night Shift: Complete chapter 4.
One Careful Owner: Travel a total of 50 miles in one vehicle.
Our Good Friend: Complete chapter 11.
Out for Justice: Learn what it means to be a Scaletta.
Pedal to the Metal: Travel at 125 mph.
Petrol Head: Drive at least 30 different vehicles.
Proper Scrapper: Sell 5 vehicles to Mike Bruski at the scrapyard.
Revenged: Finish "Jimmy's Vendetta" on any difficulty level.
Sharp Shooter: Kill 100 enemies by headshots in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
Sharp Suiter: Buy your first luxury suit.
Stuck Up: Rob 5 stores in under 5 minutes.
The Enforcer: Kill 50 street gangsters.
The Mafia Never Forgets: Pay a visit to an old friend.
The Price of Oil: Complete chapter 3.
The Professional: Obtain the ration stamps without raising the alarm.
The Wild Ones: Complete chapter 8.
Time Well Spent: Complete chapter 6.
Tough Nut: Finish the story on Hard difficulty level.
Tuned Ride: Upgrade one of your cars one level.
Viva la Resistenza!: Complete chapter 1.
Wake Up Call: Help Leo out of a tricky situation without getting caught.