|Nom du fichier : Mount And Blade : Warband - Cheat Codes - Auteur : ANO - [PC]|
Select "Configure" at the launcher and click the "Game" tab. Place a check in the box for "Enable Cheats" and click the "OK" button. Then, enter one of the following codes at the indicated screen to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Effect || Screen || Code
* +1,000 Dinar one time || Inventory || [Ctrl] + X
* Upgrade selected unit one time || Party || [Ctrl] + X
* +1,000 experience points one time || Character || [Ctrl] + X
* AI takes over your character || Battle || [Ctrl] + [F5]
* Restore health || Battle || [Ctrl] + H
* Damage yourself || Battle || [Ctrl] + [F3]
* Increase all weapon proficiencies || Character || [Ctrl] + W
* See everything except hideouts || Map || [Ctrl] + T
* Teleport party || Map || [Ctrl] + Left Mouse B
* Knock single enemy unit unconscious || Battle || Hold [Ctrl] + [Shift] and press [F4]
* Toggle slow motion || || [Ctrl] + [F9]
First, create a new character in the game. Once done, go to the character page (attributes, etc.) and choose "Statistics" (underneath the character portrait). Then, click "Export". Once your character has been successfully exported, exit the game and enter the game folder. The top folder should be "charexport". Open this folder and double click the file with your character's name. Change the values to whatever desired after saving a copy. Go back into the game and reload your saved game. Go back to the statistics through the character page. Choose the file that you edited. Load it. Your character now has those abilities.