|Nom du fichier : Lego Indiana Jones 2 : The Adventure Continues [Wii] - Auteur : ANO|
Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Effect / Code
Indiana Jones 1 PGWSEA
Indiana Jones (disguised) 2W8QR3
Indiana Jones (desert) M4C34K
Indiana Jones 2 FGLKYS
Indiana Jones (Kali) J2XS97
Indiana Jones (dinner jacket) QUNZUT
Willie (singer) 94RUAJ
Indiana Jones (collect) DZFY9S
Indiana Jones (officer) 3FQFKS
Professor Henry Jones 4C5AKH
Indiana Jones (CS) 8BDJG5
Mannequin (adult male) QPWDMM
Mannequin (adult female) U7SMVK
Mannequin (child male) 2UJQWC
Mannequin (child female) 3PG5EL
Lao Che 7AWX3J
Mola Ram 82RMC2
Rene Belloq FTL48S
Stunt Plane RM3E84
Rolls-Royce Phantom BC5PTY
Hot Rod YLG2TN
Coin Magnet EGSM5B
Snake Whip 2U7YCV
Beep Beep UU3VSC
Fast Build SNXC2F
Fast Dig XYAN83
Fast Fix 3Z7PJX
God Mode 6JBB65
Ice Rink TY9P4U
Score x10 V7JYBU
Score x2 U38VJP
Score x3 PEHHPZ
Score x4 UXGTB3
Score x6 XWJ5EY
Score x8 S5UZCP
Poo Money SZFAAE
Stud Magnet EGSM5B
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding play set.
Creator: Complete Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Part 1.
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Part 2: Complete Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull: Part 1.
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Part 3: Complete Kingdom OF THE Crystal Skull: Part 2.
Raiders of the Lost Ark: Complete Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull: Part 1.
Super Bonus Levels: Complete a Super Bonus level.
Temple of Doom: Complete Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
The Last Crusade: Complete Temple Of Doom.
Bonus level locations
Complete the indicated task to find the corresponding bonus level.
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
* Mountain Shack: Located directly behind you at the starting location up at the top of the mountain. Go up the left-hand side of the mountain with a vehicle except for an aircraft. Note: If desired, you can buy a snowmobile in the shack on the left-hand side with a character with security access.
* Airstrip Hanger: Located inside the gated field with the large green plane. Use a Staff Of Ra character to enter the gated area. This type of character is in front of the last mission entrance after completing the last mission.
* Hovitos Temple: Enter the water north of where the camels are located. You should see a small island. There is plane in the water.
* Bantu Wind: Located on the boat that docks at the island where the last mission is found. The doors on the boat will open when going to the last mission.
* Submarine Base: Located in the water to the right of the Super Bonus Level (which is also to the right of the gated field with the large green plane). The submarine is required to open the gate in the water. The submarine can be found where the last mission is located, on the left side.
Temple Of Doom
* Club Obi Wan: You start in front of it in the oriental city. Notice the big flashing lights that read "Obi Wan". An Explosives character is needed to blow up the sign to open the door.
* Beachside Cave: Leave the oriental town from the airport and go south down to the beach. Find the a cave there. A character with a book is required to decipher the hieroglyphic to open the cave. Note: The village elder is a book character. To unlock him, rescue the three villagers (in the village, to the right of the village, and to the right of the palace) from the two snakes.
* Slave Driver Cave: Located directly behind the village. A Thuggee character is required to open the cave up using the statue.
* Mountain Cave: Located directly behind the oriental village. A plane is required, as you must parachute down to the entrance.
* Princess Rescue: Located to the left-hand side of the palace. A character with a sword is required to cut the rope that drops a ladder to access the area.
The Last Crusade
* Venice Library: Cross the small Lego bridge in the Venice area to find a door. A character with a book is required to decipher the hieroglyphic to open the door.
* Beach Pit: On the right side of Venice where the road begins is a dig spot on the beach. A character with a shovel is required to dig up the lever. Use the lever to open a pit door.
* Berlin Airport: Located directly behind the blimp next to the entrance for the third mission. A character with a book is required to decipher the hieroglyphic to get access to the blimp. A character with security access is required to open up the hanger doors.
* Castle Cave: Use a flying vehicle (blimp recommended), then parachute to the top of the castle. Find the horn on the castle's roof. Push the two green ends of the horn together and it will blow open a cave to the right of the castle.
* Venice Tunnel: Located in the water directly below the road where the three targets are found.
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 1
* Marshall College: This the college on the right-hand side of the town where you usually start in front of. A character with a book (Stanforth) is required decipher the hieroglyphic to open the doors. You can unlock Stanfoth after completing one of the vehicle races.
* Gas Station: Located at the gas station next to the military base where you find the Fire Truck vehicle. Drive a vehicle over the large pad to open the door.
* Doom Town House 2: Located on the right side of the Mannequin town (where the Super Bonus level is found). A female character is required to jump the fence, then enter the door.
* Interrogation Room: Located on the right side of the military base. Pull the lever to open the door of bunker in the hill.
* Hangar 52: Buy the plane at the military base. Fly straight from when you take off and parachute into the gated area next to the military base. After you touch down, turn the switch to open the front gate so you can enter and exit easily.
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 2
* Peru Airport: Located at the starting area directly in front of the plane. A character with security access is required to open the door.
* Peruvian Market: Located to the left of the starting location. A female character is required to jump up and grab the pulley to open the door.
* Graveyard Tomb: Located in front of the entrance to Story mode mission 2. Notice a pit that you walked past after completing Story mode mission 1. A character with a shovel is required to dig up the pit to uncover the entrance.
* Temple Tussle: There is a temple below and to the right of the camp site. Follow the path to the right instead of going toward the campsite. A character with a spear is required. Throw a spear into each of the two pillars, then hang from the spears to open the door.
* Gorge In The Jungle: Located just south of where the Super Bonus level is found at the bottom of the map. There is plane wreckage on beach and a hill next to it. Jump on top of it to open the path.
Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull 3
* Jungle Jinx: Located directly below the ants at the top of the map (where missions 1 and 2 are located). Climb the rope up to the cave. A character with a spear is required. Throw a spear into each of the two skulls. Hang from the spears to open the door.
* Lake Crypt: From the Big Space Ship (Super Bonus level), move south. There is an island with a building in the lake with all the lily pads . A female character is required to jump on top of the building, grab the item, and put it on the base on the left side of the building to open the door.
* Digger's Delight: Located to the left of Story mode mission 1's entrance. There is an island with two bridges connecting it. There is a large circle at the top of the island area. A character with a shovel is required to dig up the circle.
* Treasure Room: Located to the left of spaceship vehicle and directly behind were the jeep race is found at the bottom of the map. A female character is required to jump up to the ledge above the door and pull the handle to open the cave.
* Cave Capers: Located on the left side of the map. Go to the bottom of the map and jump into the water, then swim up the left-hand side. Alternately, use the small spaceship then parachute out into the water on the left side (where the two shipwrecked boats are found). There is a cave directly below the two ships. A female character and a character with a spear are required. Throw two spears into the hole, then jump up to them with the female character to access the cave.