|Nom du fichier : Blood Bowl 3 Cheat Codes - Auteur : DAV - [PC]|
|Blood Bowl 3|
Submitted by: David K.
Written by Saint Scylla
* Manage your luck. Start your turn with actions which don't require dice
rolls, like standing up and moving without dodging. Then execute the key
actions of your turn such as blitzing and moving the ball, and finally
the mundane stuff like blocking for the sake of blocking. Remember that
the odds of double skulls are 1/36: it will happen!
* At team creation, always purchase 2 or more team rerolls. They're much
cheaper at this stage and will prove very useful for all your matches.
* When levelling up players, avoid TV (team value) bloating. Most linemen
aren't meant to drive your TV to the roof with situational skills or
expensive characteristic upgrades. Block and either Dodge or Guard are
probably all they need.
* Keep an eye on the turn timer. If you get too comfortable with the time
allowed, you may find yourself scrambling to execute your last actions.
* Keep an eye on the turn counter. On turns 7 and 15 you need to move at
least one player in position to score on the next turn.
|Vue : 458 fois|
|Mise à jour : 2023.03.11|
Imprimer le texte