|Name of the file: Rogue Fable III Cheat Codes - Author: DAV|
Submitted by: David K.
Tips and Tricks for New Players:
Written by jrpeart
Just some tips Ive picked up learning to play the game.
Hopefully it will ease the learning curve for some of you.
* Try to have both ranged (magic or physical) and melee (physical only)
* The best way to attack melee creatures (especially Damage Shield) is
at range, and ranged creatures (especially Reflect enemies) is in melee.
* One use items (e.g Javelins, Nets, etc) sell for 1 gold each and so you
are better off using them.
* Their effectiveness also tails off the further into the game you get
so dont hoard them either.
* Multi use wands are the best use of Enchant Scrolls, use the wand until
it has 1 charge left then enchant it. It now has increased charges and
is refilled to full. (e.g. a Lightning Wand starts with 5/5 charges, use
4 charges until it is 1/5, after enchanting it now has 8/8 charges)
* Attribute potions are very valuable, get them whenever you can, and
use them right away.
* Increase your main attribute every chance you get until you can reach
level 2 on every skill you wish to learn, then increase whichever other
attribute seems most important
* Meat doesnt just fill your food meter, it also heals and increases MP
and SP. Dont use it until one of those effects becomes relevant.
* Dont be afraid of becoming hungry, I once cleared 2 whole floors on 0
food without going low enough on health for eating to be worth it.
(I did get lucky with level ups, fountains, and variety of enemy on that
run but it shows it can be done)
-=Enemy Priority List=-
* Generally you should target enemies in this order.
* Guaranteed kills who can attack you.
* Anyone with an element attack you are vulnerable to.
* Any group you can hit with an AOE attack of some sort.
* The hardest hitter who can threaten you.