|Name of the file: Team Sonic Racing Cheat Codes - Author: DAV|
Submitted by: David K.
Multiplayer Tips & Tricks:
* At the start of any race, try to do a level 3 start boost, simply by timing
well the input of your acceleration every time a number appears. But the
timing is super precise, its okay to mess up.
* Usually when a race starts, let one of your teammates get ahead of you. You
can then execute slingshots and skim boosts, therefore boosting the overall
speed of your team.
* Whenever you get an item box, dont hesitate to give them to your teammates.
This will multiply the number of wisps from 1 to 3, extremely useful with
orange or crimson wisps.
* Try to do stunts. Be confident, your team is here to support you, so you can
recover quickly if you failed your stunt.
* Technique characters are a good choice of characters for beginners, they have
a nice handling and can cut through off-road. If you dont really know the track
layout, take these.
* 1 Speed, 1 Technique and 1 Power is the optimal layout. It may sound ridiculous
to say, but most people forget about this. Your team is chosen when you enter
a lobby, and your teammates have the same color as you, so adapt to their
character choice if possible.
* Play in singleplayer if youre not confident enough. The AI is quite good, and
you could probably get a better hand on the game with hard/expert mode. Dont
play normal tho, its a waste of time.