|Name of the file: Synthetik Cheat Codes - Author: DAV|
Submitted by: David K.
Tips & Tricks:
* Humanoid enemies take extra damage from headshots. If your weapon is slow
and precise, take your time and place shots on them. If your weapon isnt
very precise and fires quickly, aim for the head still, spray and pray.
* Enemy fire can hit themselves. When overwhelmed, try to align enemies, so
if they try to fire you, theyll hit themselves, killing them for you and
protecting you as well.
* If very useful specially against sniper soldiers/turrets (wait for them
to charge on you until late, than quickly hide behind an enemy so they
get the fire).
* If you trigger a mortar, just get near it, itll lob a mortar at you, go
away to avoid its fire and make it hit itself. You dont have even to
spend bullets on it.
* When facing faced-turrets (that have to face you to fire), you can easily
go around them if you get near, so theyll never shoot at you if you keep
circling them. If you hold your fire and gets too slow, stop firing a
little, dash to the side and keep circling it!
* You can view further away from you when you cursor is near the edges,
panning your camera away from the center.
* Just entered a level, and dont know where the corners of the screen are?
Hold TAB or M, the game will show you where you are in the map of that
room, so itll be easier to know where to go or where to NOT look for
* Moving around will greatly reduce the chance of getting hit, but when
placing shots, make quick pauses at least to increase your accuracy.
Also watch the reticle when doing this – if it gets bigger when you
fire, youd better not hold the trigger, but give more space between
* When you enter a new room you can trigger events such as timed chests
(with arrow pointing the directon) or even timed quests (defuse or
destroy stuff), but caution, as luring enemies around will probably
kill you. Try to move there without beeing seeing by enemies that
will seek you, meaning you can trigger mortars (since youll be
moving around they wont hit you) or even towers (but carefully,
of course), but humanoid will seek you, make noise and gank you.