|Name of the file: Osiris : New Dawn Cheat Codes - Author: ANO|
This is for those that lost saves/characters in single player or those that don't want to grind so much every time a new character is made in single player.
In your save folder:
open the Player.txt with any text editor.
I managed to figure out some of the parameters in this single line of text (the important ones):
In this example the last number (10632) is the character XP
10632 = Lv 12
Since changing the XP in this way will not give any stat points, close to the end of the
line you will find:
The last 5 numbers are:
Stat Points - number of stat points to distribute
Agility - !how many times agility was upgraded! NOT %
Fortitude - !how many times fortitude was upgraded! NOT %
Strength - !how many times strength was upgraded! NOT %
Stamina - !how many times stamina was upgraded! NOT %
Ignore the various sub-points and go for the main skill points. Of course, on a new character
these points will all be zero, so count carefully
:Missions/Startup|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|0|0|0:0:15:8:13:6::Mobile Technology|Civil Engineering|
Lab Construction|Ground Vehicles|Basic Storage|Metallurgy|Chemistry|First Aid|Fabrication|
Solar Technology|Computer Technology|Mechanized Monsters|Small Guns|Heavy Weaponry|
Light Weapons Training 1|Melee Weaponry|Melee Weapons Training
Please note that on a new character instead of the various unlocked skill names
(like "Mobile Technology") you will see this :::::
2: Combat Points
10: Light Weapons
0: Heavy Weapons
0: Special Weapons
0: Tactical Weapons
3: Engineering Points
336: Industrial Engineering
100: Military Engineering
0: Aerospace Engineering
4: Sciene Points
8: Computer Science
9: Zoology research
That's basically it. You can add resources and items also you could simply pick up various
resources in-game, save, go to main menu, open the Player.txt file and edit the quantities and
then reload the game.
Tips and Tricks:
* There are 4 most important thing you need to build in order to survive
- Inflatable dome, Depository, Forge, and Habitat.
* As soon as you built Forge, make sure you have Shovels as they are very
useful from the start.
* If you encounter any alien species try to use the boosting to save stamina.
If you die in the combat, then you will re-spawn where you last saved your
game(Inflatable Dome) so we recommend to get to the corpse location and
collect all your items.
* The Map you got has all the coordinates where to find the rare locations
for metals, geyser, cave entrance and resources like berries and rubbers.
* Use Barrels to capture Gas from Geysers. One of the important resources
* Go to Player Menu and look at the button above avatar to make a colony,
invite friends or other players to join and help you with the building.
* If you want to sprint faster, you must try running hands-free and to
quickly equip and unequip use 'E'.
* Tired of Mining? use your Droid to mine for you. They will be deposit
all the mining into the depository you built.
* Hold Shift + Left Click on an item to transfer the whole stack between
inventories. To Move once item at a time Left Click and drag to the
desired location slot.
* Hold Shift + Right Click on items will drop than from the inventory.
You can use Right Click to move one item in the stack.
* If you think you've mastered the exploration then simply wait for the
night to come. As more spices will try to attack you out in the dark.
Make use of your Flashlight.
* You can rename your Robot with your Multi Tool and it has more use
than just repairing. Similarly, chisel can be used as a melee weapon
against small aliens rather than just pulverize solid material.
* Other than small species, you will encounter other smart aliens who
will not come out when you are in the pack but evade you with greater
agility when found alone.
* Having FPS Issue? you can try to lower the terrain details as the
Developers have given high graphic quality typically only found in
* Once you craft any item on the Crafting table, make sure you grab it
from the Crafting station inventory.
Barracks in Osiris: New Dawn is a living structure where the player can build
personal interior items like a bed and shower. For now, the player is allowed
to craft 4 types of furniture inside the Barracks and they are:
Bed - Used to save your progress and also replenish a bit of health.
Couch - Used to unwind and replenish your Vitals.
Shower - Used to wash and relax to replenish vitals and remove toxins.
Computer Desk - Used to save information lists of unlocked crafting recipes
and upgrade trees.
How to Unlock Drone Mode:
* When you earn first skill points in Forza 3, you can spend them on Skills,
Festival Boss and Instant Reward.
* Since you are planning for Drone Mode, choose the Festival Boss, which will
unlock Drone Mode as default. Which is described as "Anything you discover
with Drone Mode is added to your Map-points of interest, locations and even
* Make sure to unlock Drone Mode first, which will help you with finding
different locations on the map with easier controls than driving the car
around. This will also help with the Barn Finds so unlocking this early
would be beneficial.