|Name of the file: Naruto To Boruto : Shinobi Striker Cheat Codes - Author: ANO - [PC]|
|How to Play Offline:|
Written by IKnoThatUKno
-=Everything You Need to Know=-
Ever try setting Steam to offline mode, then try launching this game thinking
offline is a thing? Yeah, me too. So I fiddled around and found this out. Hey
everyone, Today I'm gonna tell you all how to play Naruto in True offline mode!
All you need to do is follow my steps.
Disclaimer: While offline you will have no access to the preorder bonus, you
will essentially have a fully functioning alt but have to start from scratch
on it (but that shouldn't be an issue for those of us who can't even play
Ok, preamble done. Guide starts now!
Step #1: Open NtB: Shinobi Strikers local file.
Step #2: Go to the following filepath:
Steam\steamapps\common\Naruto To Boruto\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\
In there you will find "steam_api64.dll".
Step #3: Create a new folder in that location and name it something fun,
I named mine "Fill for Offline Play".
Step #4: Move steam_api64.dll into that folder.
Step #5: Shut off WiFi and put Steam into offline mode.
Step #6: Launch the game.
You will be prompted to attempt to connect to the games server or play
in ~Offline~ mode.
You know what option to press if youre following these steps ninja of the
village hidden off the line. Make your new offline character, and enjoy.
Again, this character will not have access to items / jutsu your online
character has (as these are essentially 2 different accounts) however, you
will be able to play 100% Fully, and Truly Offline. And earn all the rewards
(which is a huge bonus for me because im alt crazy).
Written by ttv.AreXXX_Chan
If you are a healer class main, or aspiring to be one in Naruto to Boruto:
Shinobi Striker, look no further because the guide you need to get started
is right here!
-=Everything You Need to Know=-
To start off, being a medical ninja in this game is primarily about learning
when to use substitution, evading attacks, diverting enemy team attention,
hide and seek, and in worst case scenario learning how to defend yourself.
-=Rules of a medical ninja from the Naruto series=-
* No medical ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of
their party members have come to an end.
* No medical ninja shall ever stand in the front lines.
* No medical ninja shall die until they are the last of their platoon.
* Only those medic ninja who have mastered the Strength of a Hundred
Technique of the ninja art Creation Rebirth are permitted to discard
the above-mentioned laws.
Now, the first three rules are pretty standard and should be absolute,
however the final rule doesn't really apply unless you're an exceptional
healer and carry Cellular Activation jutsu and your other healing ability
to heal your allies. There is nothing wrong with playing combat medic, but
currently it isn't meta and it can be a detriment to your team, so be open
Palm Sage Jutsu is your go to jutsu for healing yourself and allies around
you with a heal over time that lasts roughly 6-8 seconds.
Cellular Extraction Jutsu allows the healer to burst heal in a large AOE
that takes off ANY debuffs and gives about a 1/4-1/2 of your allies health back.
Feather Illusion Jutsu is a wide range AOE that puts any enemy to sleep inside
of the bubble. It channels for about 6 seconds, but if you catch them all in
the initial cast, I suggest manually canelling the channel to help your team
with offense while the other enemies are asleep. You do not need to keep
channeling once they fall asleep, since they only sleep for a set duration.
This jutsu works exceptionally well on the hidden cloud village map. If you
pur the enemy to sleep while they are mid air and cannot land on a surface,
they will inevitably fall to the bottom of the map and count as a death.
Shadow Pull Jutsu is a short range AOE ultimate that snares anyone in the
range and after about 1.5 seconds does an explosion that can easily do over
half of the enemies health. This is good for self defense when you need to
get away from the enemy or finish them off before they finish you off.
* Cellular Extraction Jutsu is as described above in recommended build.
* Cherry Blossom Impact is a short range shield breaker. (Damage)
* Mitotic Regeneration is a map-wide resurrection (Heal/Ultimate)
* Crimson Drizzle is a short range lunge and shield break with backflip.
* Green Rain Ground Hold erects a small healing AOE that heals over time
when any ally stands inside of it. (Heal)
* Uchiha Shuriken Jutsu Spring Storm casts an AOE burst heal in a medium
range away from the user, and throws a shuriken that homes into the
enemy that is in your line of sight on cast. (Damage/Heal/Ultimate)
* Cellular Activation is a user only heal that places a strong heal over
time on your to allow you to heal while fighting or moving. (Heal)
* Chakra Scalpel is a jutsu that allows you to dash with homing to your
desired target. If the attack lands it seals off their chakra, preventing
the enemy from activating jutsu or substitution. (Damage)
* Feahter Illusion Jutsu is as described above in recommended build.
* Shadow Possession Jutsu is a supportive ability that channels for one
second and shoots a line of shadow. If it lands on an enemy, it snares
them in place while also leaving you immobile. This jutsu is broken when
attacked or by the users own cancelling of it. (Support)
* Shadow Stitching Jutsu is a jutsu that manifests shadow in front of the
user, stabbing into each other. If an enemy is caught in this jutsu, it
does damage. (Damage)
* Shadow Pull Jutsu is as described above in recommended build.
* 8 Trigrams Air Palm is a ranged damage jutsu that also blocks enemy chakra
usage when hit by the jutsu. (Range/Damage)
* Byakugan is a jutsu that allows you and your allies to see enemy chakra
systems and each other's. This also boosts the ally teams damage. (Support)
* Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist is a jutsu that starts with spinning into the
enemy team and if you hit someone, will complete the sequence of steps to
seal their chakra and reset their ultimate's cooldown. You must be within
melee range for this jutsu to be effective. (Damage)
|View: 7223 times|
Print the text