>> Download - The Sims 3 [iPhone] <<
Sélectionnez votre plateforme et votre lettre
Download - The Sims 3 [iPhone] - Iphone
|Nom du fichier : The Sims 3 [iPhone] - Auteur : ANO - [IPHONE]
ALERTE AUX VIRUS ? CLIQUEZ ICI
Happy Sims lead to success. In order to progress through the game, meet new Sims and participate in activities, you will need to keep your Sim happy. To do this, make sure you are involved in different activities, stay sociable, and learn new skills such as cooking or fishing.
Your Sims have needs. This is why in the lower left hand corner of the screen you must pay attention to their current status and see what requires attention. This could range from hunger to bad hygiene and can reflect your Sim's mood.
* In order to gain a cooking skill you must first finish the cooking tutorial successfully. You must keep the pots cooking without allowing them to boil over. To do this, touch a pot to select it then shake the iPhone to keep the heat down and stir the pot. Do this enough times in the allotted amount of time and you will earn one point.
* In order to cook in general, you must first purchase a recipe from the local "Corsican Bistro" located by the beach. Once you have done this, go to the grocery store "Quickmart" to purchase your ingredients. You can also grow them in your garden if you have already upgraded your house, which saves time and money.
Watch for the queued actions located in the top left portion of the screen. If you are waiting on your Sim to perform an action, make sure they are not currently busy with other multiple tasks. To delete some, tap the icon.
To fish properly, tilt the iPhone to lure a fish in then shake the iPhone upwards to catch the fish.
To repair electronics and other things that go wrong, such as a broken sink, drag them into the trashcan located in the front yard. Then purchase new ones and replace them accordingly all within the time limit to earn a skill point.
Gardening will save you money. You can start a fruit and vegetable garden along the side of your house if you upgrade it within Build mode. To buy seeds for planting, stop by the Hobby Shop in town. Remember that fertilizer also helps them grow faster.
* Go to Walter's house and become friends. He will then try to challenge you to see who has the largest trout from the lake. If you do this, Walter will hand over 200 Simoleons.
* Kia will also give you 200 Simoleons if you give her a catfish.
* Earn money by selling fish. Go to the Market and select "Shop" in the menu. You can then use the plus and minus signs to sell your stock of fish. Vegetables can also be sold for Simoleons.
Wishes and goals
An important feature are wishes and goals. With a total of 73 unlockable achievements, these wishes also affect your Sims mood rating and progression through the game. Complete each task to continue on.
Controlling the view
Camera control is very important, as it allows you to view specific objects and perform actions when you cannot normally see them. In order to pan the camera around, slide your finger across the screen. To zoom in and out, use the slider bar on the right hand portion of the screen. To orbit with the camera and get a bird's eye view, touch the screen with two fingers.