|Gun Game Wager match weapons|
The following is a list of all twenty guns in the Gun Game wager match.
1. Python with multiple attachments
2. Makarov dual wield
6. Skorpion dual wield
16. Grim Reaper
17. M72 Law
18. China Lake
19. Crossbow explosive tip
20. Ballistic knife
Central Intelligence Agency Data System
Look down at your hand when you are locked up at the title screen. Repeatedly press ZL + ZR on a Classic Controller to escape from the chair. Move around the lab and find a computer. Type in the following commands to activate the corresponding feature.
* DOA: Zombie killing mini-game similar to Smash TV.
* 3ARC INTEL: View all intel.
* 3ARC UNLOCK: Unlock Dead Ops Arcade and Presidential Zombie mode.
* ZORK or HELLO SAILOR: Zork: The Great Underground Empire text adventure game.
* DIR: List audio files and pictures for use with CAT command.
* CAT or PRINT: Open corresponding file.
* WHO: List of login names for use with the RLOGIN command (requires passwords).
* LOGIN: Attempt a new session with a corresponding username and password
* DIR or LS: Display contents of the current directory.
* ENCODE: Encode a string using the CIA's cipher.
* DECODE: Decode a string using the CIA's cipher.
* MAIL: Open the mail folder for the current user.
* FOOBAR: Displays "Fee Fie Foe Foo!"
* ALICIA: Alicia virtual therapist game.
* HELP: List commands.
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter rlogin dreamland as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account with MJ12 access. Use the following usernames and passwords to continue.
Login as Robert Oppen: Username: roppen and password: trinity.
Login as T. Walker: Username: twalker and password: thanksdad.
Login as Vannevar Bush: Username: vbush and password: majestic1.
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter login as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account. Use the following usernames and passwords to continue. You can then access their documents with the dir command or email with the mail command.
Person / Username / Password
Bruce Harris bharris goskins
D. King dking mfk
Adrienne Smith asmith roxy
Vannevar Bush vbush manhattan
Frank Woods fwoods philly
Grigori "Greg" Weaver gweaver gedeon
J. Turner Jturner condor75
Jason Hudson jhudson bryant1950
John McCone jmccone berkley22
Joseph Bowman jbowman uwd
John F. Kennedy jfkennedy lancer
Lyndon B. Johnson lbjohnson ladybird
Richard Nixon rnixon checkers
Richard Helms rhelms lerosey
Richard Kain rkain sunwu
Ryan Jackson rjackson saintbridget
T. Walker twalker radi0
Terrance Brooks tbrooks lauren
William Raborn wraborn bromlow
Zombie mode maps
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding map in Zombies mode.
Dead Ops Arcade: Play the Dead Ops Arcade game or complete Campaign mode.
Der Riese: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and
Five: Complete Campaign mode.
Kino Der Toten: Available by default.
Nacht Der Untoten: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Shi No Numa: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Verruckt: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Zombies mode: Pack-A-Punch upgrades
Use the Pack-A-Punch machine to make the following upgrades.
FN FAL: EPC WN
G11: G115 Generator
CZ75 Dual Wield: Calamity & Jane
M1911: Mustang & Sally
China Lake: China Beach
M72 LAW: M72 Anarchy
Light machine guns
HK21: H115 Oscillator
RPK: R115 Resonator
HS10: Typhoid & Mary
Dragunov: D115 Disassembler
L96A1: L115 Isolator
MP40: The Afterburner
MPK5: MP115 Kollider
PM63: Tokyo & Rose
Ballistic Knife: The Krause Refibrillator
Crossbow: Awful Lawton
Ray Gun: Porter's X2 Ray Gun
Thundergun: Zeus Cannon
Winter's Fury: Winter's Fury
Reach the indicated number of kills to unlock the corresponding bonus.
Spy Plane: 3 kills; shows enemies on the mini-map (free).
RC-XD: 3 kills; remote control car with explosives piloted by killstreak user (1,200 points).
Counter-Spy Plane: 4 kills; temporarily disables enemy's mini-map (1,600 points).
SAM Turret: 4 kills; airdrop a turret that destroys aircraft (1,600 points).
Care Package: 5 kills; airdrop a crate that contains a random killstreak, ammo crate, or special weapon (free).
Napalm Strike: 5 kills; airstrike drops fire over an area of the your choice which burns and damages enemies temporarily (2,400 points).
Sentry Gun: 6 kills; airdrops anti-personnel sentry gun (3,200 points).
Mortar Team: 6 kills; user targets three locations to be shelled by mortars (3,200 points).
Attack Helicopter: 7 kills; call in automated attack helicopter to a selected location (free).
Valkyrie Rockets: 7 kills; two remote controlled rockets (4,000 points).
Blackbird: 8 kills; advanced version of the spy plane that indicates enemies on the map and direction they are facing (4,500 points).
Rolling Thunder: 8 kills; B-52 bomber bombs selected location (4,500 points).
Chopper Gunner: 9 kills; control door-mounted mini-gun from a helicopter that circles the map; enemies without the Ghost perk are displayed as red dots (5,000 points).
Attack Dogs: 11 kills; call in a group of attack dogs (6,000 points).
Gunship: 11 kills; pilot a helicopter with rockets and machine guns; helicopter can be destroyed (6,000 points).
Extra Custom Class slots
Reach the indicated Prestige level to unlock the corresponding Custom Class Slot. Note: Once you unlock a slot, the pre-set class for that slot will not be available until you Prestige again.
Sixth slot: First Prestige
Seventh slot: Third Prestige
Eighth slot: Fifth Prestige
Ninth slot: Seventh Prestige
Tenth slot: Ninth Prestige
Reach the indicated Prestige to unlock the corresponding bonus.
Prestige TDM Playlist: Prestige 1
Prestige Hardcore Playlist: Prestige 10
Additional Face Paint: Prestige 11
Colored Clan Tags: Prestige 13
Gold Camouflage: Prestige 14
Prestige Pure Playlist: Prestige 15
Reach the indicated level to unlock the corresponding bonus.
Create A Class: Level 4
Contracts: Level 5
Clan Tag: Level 6
Game Mode Challenges: Level 8
Killstreaks, Killstreak Challenges, Playercard Emblems: Level 10
Combat Record: Level 13
Medal Challenges: Level 15
Gun Emblems: Level 16
Gun Tag: Level 19
Elite Challenges: Level 20
Camo: Level 22
Custom Reticules: Level 25
Custom Lenses: Level 28
Final Challenges: Level 30
Facepaint: Level 31
Prestige Mode: Level 50
Prestige Leaderboard, Custom Class 6: Prestige 1
Custom Class 7: Prestige 3
Custom Class 8: Prestige 5
Custom Class 9: Prestige 7
Custom Class 10: Prestige 9
Face Tattoos: Prestige 11
Clan Tag Colors: Prestige 13
Golden Camo: Prestige 14
Prestige Playlists: Prestige 15
The following perks can be unlocked.
Flak Jacket: Reduces explosive damage.
Flak Jacket Pro: Deflect fire damage, and safely toss back grenades.
Ghost: Undetectable by the Spy Plane and Blackbird.
Ghost Pro: Undetectable by aircraft, IR scopes, Sentry Guns, and no red cross hair on your name when targeted.
Hardline: Killstreaks require one less kill.
Harline Pro: Change the contents of a Care Package.
Lightweight: Move faster.
Lightweight Pro: No fall damage.
Scavenger: Get ammo from fallen enemies.
Scavenger Pro: Start with extra magazines, and get grenades from fallen enemies.
Hardened: Bullets penetrate better.
Hardened Pro: Increased bullet damage to killstreaks and less aiming recoil when shot.
Scout: Hold breath longer.
Scout Pro: Switch weapons faster.
Sleight Of Hand: Faster reloads.
Sleight Of Hand Pro: ADS with all weapons, except sniper rifles.
Steady Aim: Increased hip-fire accuracy.
Steady Aim Pro: Faster ADS after sprinting.
Warlord: Equip two attachments to your primary weapon.
Warlord Pro: Start with one extra lethal and tactical grenade (except Willy Pete).
Hacker: Ability to detect enemy equipment and explosives.
Hacker Pro: Booby trap enemy Care Packages and turn enemy killstreaks and equipment friendly.
Marathon: Longer sprint.
Marathon Pro: Unlimited duration.
Ninja: Silent movement.
Ninja Pro: Make no noise, and hear all enemies louder.
Second Chance: Ability to use your pistol before dying.
Second Chance Pro: Survive longer, and get revived by teammates.
Tactical Mask: Protects against Nova Gas.
Tactical Mask Pro: Reduces the effects of flash and concussion grenades.
"Five": "Don't Back Down" song
Locate the three red rotary phones throughout the Pentagon that ring and flash. The first phone can be found when you first start, after opening a set of doors in the corner. The second phone is on the catwalk circling the room after leaving the first elevator. The third phone is in one of the rooms after leaving the second elevator on the floor that the power is on. You can find the phones by following their ringing. Look at the phone, then hold [Action] until you hear a busy signal. After the third phone is accessed, the song "Don't Back Down" by Eminem will play.
"Five": Zombies mode: On top of the teleporter
Once you go downstairs, stand in front of the larger elevator. When in front of it, go left along the desks next to the teleporter. You will see a railing. Stand behind so that you can see it long ways. Dolphin dive on top of it. This may require a few attempts. Once you are on top of the railing, stand up and keep jumping up until you are onto of the teleporter. Zombies cannot touch you unless you get too close to the stairs. You will rack up a lot of points because the zombies will gather up, and when you shoot at the crowd it almost impossible to miss.
"Kino Der Toten": "115" song
Find the three meteors. The first meteor is located on a pedestal in a corner behind the soda in the main lobby. The second meteor is on a pedestal in the dressing room near some mannequins. The third meteor is the room upstairs near the alleyway, on a "dresser" with black marquee letters. Note: The meteors appear as red veined rocks. Hold [Use] on each meteor until your character says something or the veins in the rock glow red. After all three are found, the song "115" by Elena Siegman will play.
"Nuketown": "Sympathy For the Devil" song
Shoot the heads off all the mannequins in record time to hear "Sympathy For the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.
"Numbers": Thunder Gun
* In the level "Numbers," after interrogating Clarke, several enemy soldiers will appear at the end of the long hallway. If you can shoot all six Nova 6 canisters (two in the back, four on the sides), you can retrieve a cassette tape in the office behind where you started. Note: It is recommended that you toss a flashbang to blind the enemies so you have less trouble taking out the canisters. Once you pick up the tape, continue with the level until the part where Weaver and Clarke both jump off the roof onto a mattress. After they jump down, Clarke will ask Weaver to help him move a fridge out of the way to his first weapon stash. Once they do, go inside and look to the left. There should be a place to put the cassette. Note: When picking up and placing the cassette tape, the game will not prompt you -- you must have seen it being moved yourself. After that, the screen will shake and the Thunder Gun will appear out of the wall. It has twelve bullets, and it is reloaded at checkpoints.
* At the beginning of the "Numbers" level after the the Nova 6 Gas is released, go to the back of the room and enter the office. You should see a tape recorder. Hold [Action]. If done correctly, the screen will shake. Progress in the level to the scene when you jump off the roof into the building on to the mattress. Once Clarke is inside, he will move a fridge leading to the weapon stash. You must watch him move the fridge or you will not receive the Thunder Gun. Once you get inside the stash, go to the left. You should see another tape recorder. Walk up to it and hold [Action]. If done correctly, the screen will shake and the Thunder Gun will appear from the wall. You can trade the weapon you are holding for it, and it will be equipped with twelve shots. After you get the Thunder Gun, the rest of the level should be very easy.