|Nom du fichier : This War of Mine - Cheat Codes - Auteur : ANO - [PC]|
* Check the shelter's inventory ("Our Things") frequently to view a summarized list of pro's and con's about your shelter and survivors to the right of the inventory.
* Build a radio early and check it every day for weather and news. When you
finish checking, leave it on the classic music station for a small morale boost.
* Restart the game if you do not like your party. Some of the best survivors early on are Marko (15 inventory slots), Roman (good fighter), Boris (17 inventory slots), Bruno (Good Cook) and Marin (Handyman).
* Also, when new characters come to join your group, you can restart the day until you get a character that would be most beneficial to your team. For example, if you start in the Summer and want to have Marin ASAP so you can conserve resources in preparation for the Winter months, you can keep restarting your day until Marin comes to your door. Same goes for any character unless you've killed them.
* Also you can quit any time and restart the day from the morning if you are not satisfied with the scavenging results, your activities during the day, or you're raided and weren't prepared.
* If your survivor dies while scavenging, you can quickly Alt+F4 to kill the game before the next day loads. The game is auto-saved at the beginning of each day.
* Since the game is auto-saved at the beginning of each day, you can easily make manual save points every couple of days or so by browsing to the save files location on your computer. At the beginning of each day, Alt + Tab out and copy the save files into a folder (called "day5" for example). You can then load a specific day by exiting the game first, then copying back the backed up files. For the Steam version, the save files are located in %ProgramFiles(x86)%Steamuserdata[YOUR STEAM ID]282070
(you might also want to turn off Cloud).
* It is possible to put things in a specific container in the shelter instead of keeping them in the "invisible" container accessed by clicking "Our things". Pick one container and keep at least one item in it so that it remains lootable. Before ending the day, put everything except equipment and weapons inside the container (so that the characters on guard have something do defend themselves with). When a new day begins, have one character access that container, click "Grab All" then put back an item (important!).
* In some games, the pile may spontaneously disappear in the night during night 21, causing you to lose everything in it upon loading the next day.
This trick has many uses:
* Prevent raiders from stealing items.
* Prevent characters on guard from using ammo.
* Prevent smokers or coffee drinkers from using up cigarettes or coffee beans.