|Name of the file: Southpark Stick of Truth - Cheat Codes - Author: ANO - [PC]|
|Easy XP and money
Go to City Wok. There will be two elf kids in front of the store. Attack them with X. This is one of the best places to farm for XP and money since there are only two enemies. XP is given out evenly no matter how many enemies there are. When the fight is over, walk into City Wok, then walk back out and the kids should respawn again. Repeat this as many times as desired. You can sell your loot at Jimbo's Guns. You can also obtain one of the best weapons in the game at this shop, the Level 14 "Sweet Katana". Note: If the kids do not respawn, walk into City Wok until you see the save sign in the bottom right corner. Additionally, be sure to pick up the loot the enemies drop. If the loot accumulates too much, the kids will not respawn. Enemy loot is how you obtain the majority of your money in South Park.
All Chinpokomon locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 30 Chinpokomon:
1. Furry Cat: It is in the trees in Kenny's yard.
2. Stegmata: It is in Kyle's garage. Sometimes his garage will be locked. If it is locked, get the key to unlock it in his house.
3. Pengin: It is in Cartman's garage. If the garage is locked, get the key to unlock it inside his house.
4. Monkay: It is inside Butter's house. It is in a room with "Mega" and "Bill Won't Run" posters.
5. Chu-Chu Nezumi: It is stuck in a tree near your character's house. Shoot it down to grab it.
6. Vamporko: Go to the Community Center, and use the Alien Probe to teleport inside the basketball court. The collectible is in plain sight on the basketball court.
7. Gophermon: After obtaining the Vamporko Chinpokomon, go to the men's room inside the Community Center. It is inside the last cubicle.
8. Cosmonewt: Go to Stark's Pond, and use the Alien Probe to reach the UFO in the middle of the lake. It is inside the UFO.
9. Rabbitech: Go to the Police Station, then go to the Evidence Room on the second floor. Climb up the ladder inside this room to reach the collectible.
10. Sna-Kat: It is in the tree to the left of the City Hall stone path. Shoot it down to grab it.
11. Accountafish: Go to the Post Office, and grab the key from the storage lockers. Then, go to the News Office Gazette, and look for a small vent on your right. Enter this vent to find the collectible.
12. Gerbitoad: After obtaining the Accountafish Chinpokomon, enter the Sewers to find it right next to a model house.
13. Biebersaurus: After obtaining the Gerbitoad Chinpokomon, go down into the underground cavern to find a large cracked glowing rock that can be smashed by using Nagasaki. Go inside the small hole to get the collectible.
14. Fatdactyle: After obtaining the Biebersaurus Chinpokomon, go to the Theater, and look for it above the Booking Booth. Shoot it down to grab it.
15. Terribovine: Go to Tweak Bros. Coffee Shop, then shrink yourself down to crawl underneath the bench outside to grab the collectible.
16. Ferasnarf: First, complete the side-quest for Mr. Mackey to get a key to Storage Unit #221. Then, go to the U-Stor-It Facility, and get on top of the dumpster to release the ladder. Go up the ladder, and climb down from the other side. Enter Storage Unit #221 to find the collectible on the high shelf, sitting on a red box. You need to shoot it down to grab it.
17. Roo-stor: After obtaining the Ferasnarf Chinpokomon, open Storage Unit #223 (the key can be found in Butters' room). Climb up the ladder to find the collectible on the grey vent above. Shoot it down to grab it.
18. Velocirapstar: Go to Token's house to find it lying in the open window. Shoot it down to grab it.
19. Brocorri: Go to the Tower Of Peace to find it frozen outside the right Dragon statue. Melt it to grab it.
20. Lambtron: Enter the City Wok, and accept the side-quest from Mr. Kim behind the counter to get a key. After getting the key, go to the second floor of the Tower Of Peace to find it in a lantern above the balcony, on the right. Shoot it down to grab it.
21. Flowerpotamus: It is on a shelf inside Skeeter's Bar.
22. Poodlesaurus Rex: While in school for the first time, look for a silver grate in the ceiling. Open it to get the collectible.
23. Roidrat: Go to Jimmy's attic to find it next to two bottles and some crates.
24. Beetlebot: At the very end of the Alien Abduction level, you will come across a bunch of wall-mounted monitors with the collectible among them. Shoot it down to grab it.
25. Gunrilla: Go the Command Center, and look on top of the cabinets to the left of the white board to find it.
26. Donkeytron: After returning to school, look to your right to see an oven. Use your fart to blow open the oven's door to find the collectible.
27. Pterdaken: After obtaining the Donkeytron Chinpokomon, go to the second floor of the school, and open up the storage lockers to find the collectible. You need to shoot it down to grab it.
28. Fetuswami: At the Abortion Clinic, use fire to blow up the grenade in the dead soldier's hand before approaching the gatling gun. Then, shrink down to enter the small opening to obtain the collectible.
29. Mouse-Tik: Go to the Girl's Hideout (after completing the "Recruit The Girls" mission). After a short cutscene, you will be inside. Look to your left to find the collectible.
30. Shoe: Go to Clyde's Tower. Before going inside, you will see a small teleport that will take you to the roof. The collectible is in plain sight on the roof.
Successfully complete the indicated tasks to become friends with the listed characters and get the "More Popular Than Jesus" and "More Popular Than John Lennon" achievements:
Amber, Cornwallis, and Simon: Rescue them from the sewers to become friends with them.
Al Gore: Successfully complete his side-quest to become friends with him.
Allie Nelson, Heidi, Jessie, Nelly, and Red: Recruit the girls to become friends with them.
Annie: Defeat the the girls outside City Hall for her to become friends with you.
Bar Tender and Skeeter: Successfully complete their side-quest to become friends with them.
Bebe, Minister Of Montreal, Phillip, Princess Of Canada, and Wendy: You can become friends with them during the main storyline.
Big Gay Al: Answer the phone call at Mr. Slaves to become friends with him.
Bill, Cartman, Firkle, Fossey, Henrietta, Jessie Rodriguez, Kyle, Michael, Monica, and Pete: You can become friends with them during the main storyline.
Billy: During the "Hide And Seek" side-quest (found at the bank), go to the Farm to find him. Talk to him to become friends.
Bishop Of Banff, Duke Of Vancouver, Earl Of Winnipeg, Prince Of Canada, and Terrance: You can become friends with them during the main storyline.
Bradley: Shrink yourself, and go to Bradley. Talk to him to become friends.
Butter: You can become friends with him at the very beginning of the game.
Catatafish, Frog King, Mr. Hat, and Sparrow Prince: You can become friends with them during the main storyline.
Chinpokomon Toy Corporation: Collect all 30 Chinpokomon collectibles to become friends with them.
Chris Donnely: Talk to him after completing the "Recruit The Girls" mission to become friends with him.
Christmas Critters: Go to Stan's room, and go to the directions of the Lost Forest displayed in the room.
Crab Person: After getting Nagasaki, enter the Sewers, and talk to him to become friends.
Craig and Randy: You can become friends with them during the main storyline.
Dad: After you have become friends with over 50 people, talk to your Dad to become friends with him.
Damien: Enter Bijou Theater to become friends with Damien.
DogPoo, Jimmy, and Stan: Go inside Kyle's house to find him, and complete his side-quest to become friends with them.
Dougie: Talk to him outside Stoch's house to become friends with him.
Douglas and Jason: Talk to them both inside Kyle's house to become friends with them.
Esther: Enter the News Office to find her sitting on a chair. Talk to her to become friends with her.
Filmore: Go to the bank, and complete the "Hide And Seek" side-quest to become friends with him.
Flora: During the "Hide And Seek" side-quest (found at the bank), go to the Tower Of Peace to find her. Talk to her to become friends.
Francis: Smash the snowman outside Kyle's house to become friends with him.
General Disarray: He can be found in Butter's Secret Lair. Talk to him to become friends with him.
Jenny: During the "Hide And Seek" side-quest (found at the bank), go to the secret passage leading to the lake to find her. Talk to her to become friends.
Jesus and Priest Maxi: Successfully complete their side-quest to become friends with them.
Jimbo and Ned: Go inside Jimbo's Gun, and complete the "Big Hunting Game" with Jimbo to become friends with them both.
Karen: Go inside Kenny's house to find Karen. Talk to him to become friends.
Kelly Gardner: Go to the middle area between Clyde's and Jimmy's house to find her outside an orange house. Talk to her to become friends.
Kelly Rutherford: After you have become friends with over 30 people, you can talk to Kelly to become friends with her.
Kenny: During the sequence when you meet Scott Milkinson, Kenny will become friends with you.
Kevin Stoley: Successfully complete his side-quest to become friends with him.
Lemmiwinks: Lemmiwinks will become your friend during Fifth Grade class.
Leroy Mullens: After getting shrunken, go to the top of the News Building to find Leroy. Talk to him to become friends with him.
Lola: After you have become friends with over 40 people, enter the Post Office to become friends with her.
Mayor McDaniels: Go inside Town Hall, and complete "The Homeless Problem" side-quest to become friends with him.
Millie: Go to the back side of Unplanned Parenthood, and knock down the snowman to meet her. Talk to her to become friends.
Mom: Go to your house, and talk to your Mom to become friends with her.
Mr. Adler, Mr. Garrison, Mrs. Broflovski, and Principal Victoria: After you have grabbed the evidence, these PTA members will become your friend.
Mr. Bloflovski: Talk to him outside Kyle's house to become friends with him.
Mr. Kim: Go to City Wok and complete Mr. Kim's side-quest to become friends with him.
Mr. Mackey: Successfully complete his side-quest to become friends with him.
Mr. Slave: Successfully complete his side-quest to become friends with him.
Mr. and Mrs. Hankey: Successfully complete their side-quest to become friends with them.
Mr. and Mrs. McCormik: Talk to Mr. McCormik standing outside the bar to become friend with him. After you have cleared out the Meth Tweakers, Talk to Mrs. McCormik in Kenny's house to become friends with her.
Mr. and Mrs. Stoch: Go inside Stoch's house to become friends with both her parents.
Mr. and Mrs. Tweak: Buy the Ultra Speed Potion to become friends with them.
Mrs. Biggle: Talk to her outside the Post Office on a bench to become friends with her.
Mrs. Cartman: After leaving the Kupa Keep, go inside Cartman's house to become friends with his mom.
Mrs. Marsh: Buy some items from her to become friends.
Officer Barbrady: Talk to him outside Tom's Rhinoplasty to become friends with him.
Pete: Go to Clyde's garage, and climb up the latter to find him. Talk to him to become friends.
Polly Prissy Pants: After you have become friends with Cartman, go to Cartman's room to become friends with her.
Quaid: During the "Hide And Seek" side-quest (found at the bank), go to the Sewers to find him. Talk to him to become friends.
Romper Stomper: Free this prisoner from a cell in the Police Station to become friends with him. The key to the cell can be found inside a locker in the Police Station.
Sally: During the "Hide And Seek" side-quest (found at the bank), go outside Mr. Slave's house to find her. Talk to her to become friends.
Santa: Go to the rooftop of the Police Station to become friends with Santa.
Scott Malkinson: Go to Kupa Keep during the opening quest to become friends with him.
Shelly Marsh: Successfully complete Stan's side-quest, then talk to Shelly to become friends with her.
Timmy: Unlock all waypoints, then talk to Timmy to become friends with him.
Tweek and Token: You become friends with them both during the main storyline.
Underpants Gnome: Successfully complete his side-quest to become friends with him.
Yates: Once the Nazi Zombies are in your town, talk to Yates, and complete his side-quest to become friends with him.
Secret Boss fight
After being abducted onto the UFO, there will be audio logs scattered throughout the ship. Listen to all the audio logs to unlock a secret Boss fight called "Roshambo" (Alien Conspiracy Hobo) at the end of the mission.
Canadian Sex Easter Egg
When entering Canada, go straight, and enter Ottawa. While in Ottawa, enter the house on the left. There will be stairs in the bottom right of the house. Go down the stairs to find a Canadian couple having sex. The guy will yell an expletive at you, and then you will be kicked out of the bedroom and not able to enter it again. In RPG games, your character normally walks into peoples houses unannounced. The game is obviously making fun of this happening in RPG games
BioShock and Dead Space reference
After being abducted onto the UFO, there will be audio logs scattered throughout the ship. The audio log contents make fun of video games that use audio logs to tell stories. The most notable games are BioShock and Dead Space that use audio logs to further the story.
Emmy Awards reference
The creators of South Park (Trey Parker and Matt Stone) made numerous jokes about losing Emmys to The Simpsons and other shows for the first seven years of South Park. South Park finally won an Emmy Award in 2005 for "Best Friends Forever". They won three more in 2007 for "Make Love, Not Warcraft", 2008 for One Hour Programming for "Imaginationland", and 2009 for "Margaritaville". In the game, Trey Parker and Matt Stone give you an idea of where they put those prestigious awards after waiting seven years to win them. You can find four Emmys located in the sewer vents from someone flushing them down the toilet.
Tom Cruise reference
Go to Stan's house, and enter his room upstairs. Try opening the door to his closet on the left, and someone will shut the door and say "I'm never coming out." This is a reference to the "Won't Come Out Of The Closet" episode in Season 9, where Tom Cruise refuses to come out of Stan's closet.
Easy "Perverted" achievement
During the "Defeat The Underpants Gnomes" mission in the main storyline, enter the mouse hole to chase after the Underpants Gnome. Navigate the space between the bedroom walls to catch up with the gnome. After crossing your parents' dresser, and before confronting the gnome, stare at your parents having sex for 60 seconds to get the "Perverted" achievement.
Easy "Truth To Power" achievement
To get the "Truth To Power" achievement, you must fart on the Mayor, Priest, Principal, and Prime Minister of Canada. You can find them at the following locations:
Mayor McDaniels: She is inside City Hall, sitting at the desk in her office.
Priest Maxi: He is outside City Hall, sitting on a bench to the left of the path.
Prime Minister of Canada: While in Canada, enter the cave halfway between Ottawa and Winnipeg. He will be on the left side of the screen after entering the cave. Note: Fart on him before talking to him. Once you speak to him, he will permanently disappear.
Principal Victoria: She is inside the Community Center, in the upper left corner of town.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
New Kid On The Block: You have joined the KKK.
First Day in South Park: You completed your first day in South Park.
Gingivitis: Gingers have bitten you 3 times without you blocking.
Day Walker: You defeated the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles.
Made This for You: You flung a turd of your own creation at an enemy.
Are We Cool?: You found Jesus while playing as a Jew.
Parkeologist: You opened all of the garages in South Park.
For the Hoarder: You completed the game without selling any items.
Truth to Power: You farted on four major authority figures.
Irritable Bowels: You shat your pants during a boss battle.
Dog Whistle: You've farted on a dog while in gnome form.
Dragon Wrath: You knocked out 3 or more enemies with a single fart outside of battle.
Just Saying Hi: You've farted on every buddy in the game.
Re-Buttal: You interrupted 5 channel attacks by using a fart.
Heisenberg: You defeated the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and bald cap.
Shutout: You successfully blocked every enemy attack in a single (non-tutorial) battle.
Stay Down: You farted on 10 enemies in the world that were knocked out.
Avenger: You defeated 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy was knocked out.
No Child Left Behind: You completed the game and never ended a battle with your buddy knocked out.
Poco Chinpoko: You collected 5 Chinpokomon.
Chinpoko loco: You collected 15 Chinpokomon.
Chinpokolypse: You collected all of the Chinpokomon.
Daddy Issues: You befriended your father.
More Popular Than Jesus: You made friends with half of South Park.
More Popular Than John Lennon: Everyone in South Park is your friend.
Junk Peddler: You sold 300 junk items.
Ass of Fire: You defeated 20 enemies using Cartman's Ass.
Canadian Handshake: You've farted on people 100 times.
Animal Cruelty: You've farted on animals 25 times.
Pulling Mud: In three separate battles, you've taken a shit in your pants.
Shopaholic: You have collected half of the available costume sets.
Clothes Whore: You've collected all of the available costumes.
Friends in Strange Places: You befriended both crab people and gnomes.
Weapon Proficiency: Over the course of the game, you've scored 100 perfect attacks.
Skilled Defender: Over the course of the game, you've blocked 100 attacks.
You bastards!: You've let Kenny die in combat 10 times over the course of the game.
Mastery: You've unlocked all of the upgrades for a New Kid ability.
Make it Rain!: You've spent $500.
Full Arsenal: You own all the weapons and costumes available in the game.
KKK Hero: You defeated the High Jew Elf Kyle in battle.
Elven Hero: You defeated the Grand Wizard Cartman in battle.
Nonconformist: You befriended the Goths, like everyone else playing this game.
Inside Joke: While inside Mr. Slave, you summoned Mr. Slave.
Face Hoff: You defeated Princess Kenny while looking like David Hasselhoff.
Acceptance: You accepted your fate and chose the name Douchebag yourself.
Two Girls, One Stick: You defeated Princess Kenny in your girl makeover disguise.
Outpatient: You defeated Princess Kenny while living with Dire AIDS.
Perverted: You watched your parents have sex for 60 seconds.
Stick Savior: You defeated Princess Kenny and recovered the Stick of Truth.
Too Far: You farted on the corpse of an aborted Nazi Zombie fetus.